Updated 25 August 2022
Can I visit? Yes!
- When you’re on site. To protect you (and us), we’ll be wearing a mask in extended contact sessions. You are also most welcome to wear your mask unless sampling coffee.
- If you feel sick for any reason, please do not visit us. Have a COVID test and choose a delivery option for your purchase.
- Click and collect? We’ll send a confirmation email once your order is ready. If you have not received an email, it means your order is not yet ready. Check your spam- just in case…
- Unable to visit? Order online and let Australia Post or Sendle do the work for you.
Espresso equipment purchases:
- Phone/Video meeting with freight or click and collect
- On site viewing/demonstration:
- Equipment demonstrations/viewings are available STRICTLY by prior arrangement. Request an appointment time here and we’ll respond to your request with a meeting invite for a mutually suitable time.
- Airscape packaging has resumed. BYO stainless Airscape container for your beans and the environment will love you for doing so. You are also welcome to decant into your own container if you prefer.
- Training services have resumed
Espresso equipment service: Normal
Please request your equipment service via our service webpage.