Smaller items: Australia Post/Sendle.
- We offer Sendle ($200 maximum included insurance) or Australia Post ($100 insurance included) Additional insurance is via prior arrangement and at extra cost. Shipping calculator is for road freight of large items only and will not quote freight under 8kg. Use Australia Post or Sendle.
Large items: Espresso machines/Grinders >8kg:
- Option A: The most economical road freight delivery is often via delivery to your local TNT depot. You then collect the item at a time convenient to you. Please note that not all road freight operators are able to offer this service. We will use the shipping calculator to quote delivery as a commercial address and then add insurance on your behalf. Delivery to your TNT depot is charged at commercial rates. This service is invoiced separately.
- Option B: Home delivery to your home or commercial address. You can use the shipping calculator to choose your preferred road freight option and then gain a quote before proceeding to checkout. Home delivery is often substantially more expensive than delivery to a commercial address.
- Please note that couriers refuse to provide a “call my mobile prior to delivery” service and that home delivery surcharges of up to $150, redelivery fees (generally $35) and tail lift delivery surcharges of $75-$130 will be often be added to the invoice we receive for your delivery. You are responsible for any redelivery fees or surcharges incurred we expect that you settle these charges immediately. Warranty and after sales support become active once your invoices are settled in full.
Assistance at delivery?
- Please note that we do not charge for a tail lift truck at the delivery address and you will be expected to assist the driver- who will be alone. Should you require a tail-lift truck (items over 20kg), please let us know and one can be arranged at additional expense. For our (and your) security, it is not possible to leave your delivery in a safe place, so please choose a delivery address where someone will be present to assist the driver and sign for the goods. Should you not be on site to accept your delivery, a redelivery fee (min. $35) will be charged by the freight company and you are liable to settle that expense to retain warranty and product support.