The AeroPress® Coffee Maker is a popular variation to a french press coffee maker. Coffee is brewed in the top chamber of the Aeropress and then pressed down through the filter and directly into your cup. The result is a delicious cup of coffee.
The more compact “Go” version makes travel that little bit easier! It is optimised to travel in its own mug, making it easy to fit in a travel bag, desk, pack, on a boat or hiking. You’ll have everything required to conveniently brew great coffee with a minimum of fuss anywhere you want. Pair your Aeropress with a hand grinder and an Able disk for Aeropress and you’re good to go!
Changing your recipe and adjusting the grind, dose and time is straightforward to make the coffee just how you like it.
- place a filter in the filter cap and rinse with water. Alternately, use a reusable Able disk
- add around of ground coffee. This should be sufficiently fine that you do some work when you plunge!
- fill to the desired level with hot water
- stir and plunge in to your travel cup.
- Add water or milk if you choose and enjoy!