This innovative new machine from Nurri Coffee takes everything we all love about leva espresso and then removes almost of the limitations of the form factor.
- PID controlled dual boiler leva with an actively heated group has the machine ready to operate within 15 minutes
- Group paddles allow for backflushing and control of preinfusion.
- Can be plumbed or run from the internal tank and an internal rotary pump attends to boiler fill when required.
- The user can set a chosen preinfusion pressure via a convenient port at the rear of the machine which allows access to the pump bypass screw
- The pump is activated at the end of the leva stroke and remains on during preinfusion and then switches off during the pour.
The L-TYPE SA is feature packed and is available in black, white and stainless finish with zebrano sides and matching timber touch points.
- Full 430 stainless body
- Dual boiler servo assisted group- this allows for backflushing and also control of preinfusion pressure via the SA paddles on the group
- 54mm modified LSM group with active heating for rapid warmup
- Stainless steel boilers: Brew 0.8L, steam 1.8L
- Rotary pump
- Temperature regulation via 3 channel PID
- Water supply- via reservoir or mains water
- Gauges: brew pressure and steam boiler pressure
- Accessories: double portafilter and naked portafilter. Single and double baskets- plus a blind filter.
- Dimensions: 36 x 45 x 58 (w x d x h) cm
- Mass approx 45kg
- Shipping dimensions 50 x 45 x 80 (w x d x h) cm 60kg
- Power requirements 230V 10A 2250V