The iconic La Pavoni Europiccola dates back to 1950 and it’s still producing brilliant coffee today!
This classic lever machine has continuously evolved since its introduction. It is largely constructed of cast brass and is built to last. The boiler allows for about 8 espresso shots between refills with an average heat time of about 5 minutes.
- Safety valve
- Steam tap with interchangeable tips
- Water level indicator
- On/off switch Indicator light
- Manual reset safety thermostat
- Pressurestat to keep a constant pressure in the boiler
- Heating element 950 W
- Dimensions (w x d x h) 200 x 290 x 320 mm
- Weight 5.5 kg