The Macap Leo 55 grinder is a high-end coffee grinder made in Italy that features large 55mm flat steel burrs, a powerful motor, and a stepless grind adjustment system. Its unique dosing chamber design minimises coffee retention, resulting in better-tasting espresso.
- Stepless – Gives an infinite number of grind settings which allows you really fine-tune your grind fineness. The adjustment knob is located on the back right of the grinder The entire dial is numbered so you can remember your current grind setting easier. Turn clockwise for a finer grind and counterclockwise for a coarser grind.
- Solid aluminium knob – Built to last over long years of use.
- Flat burrs – Large size at 55 mm. The larger the size, the more of a grinding surface, resulting in faster production.
- Easy access – Remove the bean hopper. The 3 centre metric screws on the top hold the upper burr carrier.
- Very low retention in doserless chute.
- Multiple dosing options – Press the center circular graphic on the screen to switch between single-cup dosing, double-cup dosing, triple dosing (OFF by default), and semi-automatic dosing.
- Time-based grinding – You can adjust the time for each automatic dose from 2.2 seconds up to 30 seconds. You can make very tiny adjustments in 0.1-second increments. You can lock these settings by pressing and holding the circular graphic button for 3 seconds. This helps prevent other users from accidentally changing the dosing times.
|Stepless adjustment system|
|Double-face adjustment disk|
|Silent System technology|
|Flat grinding blades||Ø 55 mm|
|Hopper capacity||300 g|
|Height adjustable fork|
|Motor||1400 rpm (50 Hz)|
|Grinding output||1.8 – 2.2 g/s|
|131 x 183 x 380 mm