The Mahlkonig E65S Grinder is the most recent and welcomed addition to the range of exception commercial espresso and filter grinders that Mahlkonig have on offer. Well placed to compete in the entry level commercial espresso grinders category, the E65S offers far more than entry level features. Multiple dose settings, a grind adjustment lock and hands free grinding to name a few.
With a modern sleek design you can imagine this grinder fitting in to any trendy cafe. Notably the E65S takes up very little space yet still offers a hopper that when full holds 1.2kg of espresso beans. Details such as a tasing card clip on the lid of the hopper make this grinder stand out from the crowd.
Using impressively fast 65mm Flat steel burrs, operating at near 1700rpms/minute, grinding out a full 20g dose takes as little as 4.5 seconds. This you would expect to make a mess however you’ll see how the fluffiest clouds of joy in grinds will fall directly into the middle of your basket by adjusting the brilliantly removable grind chute. Adding to this you’ll take advantage of the portafilter cradle that holds any style portafilter and you’ll easily be able to brew 6 cups a minute. No mess. No fuss.
The practical and simplicity of having one large multifunctional turn/push button on the front of the grinder will let you fine-tune and custom the grinder to your needs with multiple dose profiles, dose counter and a service log to manage burr replacements. Changing the grind setting can be done with one hand by intuitively sliding the ring-dial at the top of the grinder body. Locking the setting can be done so you won’t need to worry about accidental bumps and changing the grind.
- Proven Premium Grinding Consistency— Impressive 65mm flat stainless steel burrs deliver unmatched coffee particle consistency and uniformity.
- Unrivalled Grinding Speed — Can produce 4.8 grams per second of grinding. That’s a 20g dose in under 5 seconds.
- Innovative Menu Display — Program up to 6 seperate doses or grind out manually. Scroll through and choose your icons and more.
- Fluffy grind — Consistently clean placement of grounds in the basket makes distribution & tamping a breeze. Waste and mess is minimised.
- Tasting Card Clip — Attach a tasting card or the empty bag of beans at the top of the hopper via clip that gives you or your customers the benefit of knowing what they’re drinking.
- World Competition Approved — Mahlkonig are a main sponsor and are widely used in a variety of coffee competitions around the world
|Speed||Approx. 3.5 – 4.8 g / sec|
|RPM||1400 rpm – 1650 rpm|
|Power||220 – 240 V / 50 – 60 Hz|
|Motor||440 – 580 W|
|Burrs||65 mm Flat|
|Dimensions||19.5 x 58.3 x 28.3 cm|