New from Rancilio, the Silvia PRO X is equipped with dual boilers and a PID for precise shot temperature control.
The Silvia Pro X builds on the impressive features of the Silvia Pro with the addition of a dual pressure gauge, allowing the Barista to manage espresso extraction precisely.
In brewing with the upgraded group head on the Rancilio Silvia Pro X, it now offers time-variable soft pre-infusion with every shot, capable of beginning with line pressure when you start a shot, followed by a slow increase to full brewing pressure.
With a more ergonomic deeper and light-weight brass portafilter, the Silvia X is a plus for accommodating larger 21g+ baskets for the home barista looking to take advantage of the added features.
- Rancilio technology in just 25 cm
- Stainless steel body
- Digital display with shot timer, temperature indicator, water alert
- Programmable wake-up mode
- 7 gr. and 14 gr. filter baskets
- Built-in 2-litre water reservoir, easy to remove for cleaning
- Safety water management and professional delivery
- Energy-saving insulated boilers
- Stainless steel drip tray, easy to remove for cleaning
- Adjustable in height cup tray, easy to remove for cleaning
- Professional tamper: black wood with stainless steel flat base 58 mm
- Dimensions: 250 x 420 x 390 mm (w x d x h)
- Mass: 20 kg
- Power consumption: 1300W (@230V 50Hz)
- Boilers: 0.3 L brew and 1L steam
- tank capacity 2L
- Noise: < 70 db
- Download a copy of the Silvia Pro X user manual
- Download a copy of the Silvia Pro parts diagram