The Rocket Espresso flagship machine features dual PID-controlled stainless steel boilers (3.6L steam and 1.9L brew) as well as a saturated group. It is designed to deliver spectacular results in the cup, through both stability and flexibility of control parameters. This machine is available in stainless steel finish or rubberised matte black (via special order).
- Thermal stability is achieved via the Rocket Espresso fully saturated group system, coupled with digital PID temperature control
- Pre and Post infusion is controlled through a full pressure profiling system, using 5 preset programmes or via manual control through the Rocket Espresso paddle system.
- Manual pressure profiling via the group paddle which controls a potentiometer which runs the pump. The touchscreen interface displays the profile in real time. Manual profiles can be saved and loaded for automatic control of subsequent shots.
- Your personal profile preferences can also be programmed and saved for replay.
- A magnetic rotary pump draws water from either an onboard reservoir or a direct water connection.