The CM-100 Plus is the latest version of the Coffee Roast Colour Analyser, and comes in Black, with red infra-red LED lights.
In the quest for perfectly roasted coffee, everything makes a difference. The CM-100 Coffee Roast Colour Analyser allows you to classify the roasting degree (or delta) between whole bean and ground to better understand the roasting curve and end result.
The goal is for better quality control, whether you’re a coffee roasting vendor, coffee shop owner or passionate home roaster. The CM-100 supports fast key, delivers highly accurate measurements, runs for up to 6 continuous hours per charge and is easy to carry and store!
Using the analyser is simple:
- Fill the tray with whole beans or ground coffee.
- Using the metal ruler, ensure the coffee is evenly spread and as level as possible.
Features of the roast colour analyser:
- One touch measurement
- Infrared photometer reads the caramelisation from the coffee beans or grounds
- Stores up to 100 measurement results
- Supports SCAA scale
- Can be used while charging
- 6 hours of continuous working time
- 60 seconds for warm-up
- 2.6 inch 128 x 64 OLED display panel size
- Battery: Li-polymer 1150 mAh
- Housing material made of ABS and aluminium
- Working Temp of 0-45C
- Dimensions: 80 x 80 x 115 (l x w x h)
- mass 250g
- AC adapter 110 – 240V, 50/60Hz
- Charging input: 5V, 0.5A
- Certification: CE, FCC
The CM-100 plays a crucial role in cupping standards, as delineated by SCAA. Click here to read the specifications.