- Includes full bench test, 500g fresh roast specialty coffee and backwash detergent.
- Includes a stainless body e-61 super naked portafilter ($95)
- Save 10% off most accessories when packaged with this machine. Use tendiscount as your discount code at checkout
- NEW. All Alex Duetto IV plus AUS now include IMS professional shower screen and double portafilter basket ($60+ value)
- Optional 5 year extended warranty for local purchasers
The Alex Duetto IV plus AUS is the most current version of the Alex Duetto.
This machine can also be upgraded with the addition of a timber handle set.
Features of the Alex Duetto IV plus AUS:
- Australian spec. Includes complimentary steam tip set ($65) and high quality machined tamper ($75)
- Slimline drip tray is 1.5cm lower than previous models and includes magnet to ensure optimum placement. This allows a minimum 125mm spacing between group and drip tray
- Recessed cup tray for lower overall height with cups in place
- Increased distance from steam and hot water to body and full stainless front panel to avoid any damage from the wands
- Pressure of the rotary pump can easily be adjusted from outside, through a hole placed laterally at the bottom of the machine
- Australian specification delivers boilers, solenoid valve, mushroom and gicleur all in stainless steel.
- Certification NSF/ANSI 372 for coffee group and NSF certification for chromed parts.
- Easy drainage for both boilers, through externally accessible valves at the bottom of the machine. Descaling is far more efficient
- Easy access for maintenance of the heating elements through the lower inspection plates
- Shot-timer PID which indicates the shot time in seconds- activated by lifting the lever
- When the machine is turned on, it’s possible to enable just the brew boiler according for espresso only usage
- Switchable between internal water reservoir or fully plumbed connection to mains water supply
|Boiler Capacity||1.5L steam, 0.8L brew. Both boilers stainless steel and insulated.|
|Fresh Water Tank||3.0L tank or from mains- switchable|
|Power consumption (Australian specification)||2 x 1000W|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||approx 360 x 430 x 430 mm|