Notice of price increase. RRP of Alex Duetto IV Plus PID increases to $5100 on February 01. Wood variants increase to $5550. New sell prices will be $4790 and $5240 respectively. We have some stock remaining at current pricing.
- NEW! Toggle valves replace old rotary valves and gauges are now flush mounted
- Includes full bench test, 500g fresh roast specialty coffee. Settle your account via PayID/direct transfer and we double your coffee allocation and add complimentary freebies.
- Package deal? Receive 5% discount on most grinders when packaged with this machine. Coupon at checkout.
- Save 10% off most accessories when packaged with this machine. Use tendiscount as your discount code at checkout
- NEW. All Alex Duetto IV plus AUS now include IMS professional shower screen and double portafilter basket ($60+ value)
- Optional 5 year extended warranty for local purchasers
The Alex Duetto IV plus AUS is the most current version of the Alex Duetto.
Features of the Alex Duetto IV plus AUS:
- Australian spec. Includes complimentary steam tip set ($65) and high quality machined tamper ($75)
- Slimline drip tray is 1.5cm lower than previous models and includes magnet to ensure optimum placement. This allows a minimum 125mm spacing between group and drip tray
- Recessed cup tray for lower overall height with cups in place
- Increased distance from steam and hot water to body and full stainless front panel to avoid any damage from the wands
- Pressure of the rotary pump can easily be adjusted from outside, through a hole placed laterally at the bottom of the machine
- Australian specification delivers boilers, solenoid valve, mushroom and gicleur all in stainless steel.
- Certification NSF/ANSI 372 for coffee group and NSF certification for chromed parts.
- Easy drainage for both boilers, through externally accessible valves at the bottom of the machine. Descaling is far more efficient
- Easy access for maintenance of the heating elements through the lower inspection plates
- Shot-timer PID which indicates the shot time in seconds- activated by lifting the lever
- When the machine is turned on, it’s possible to enable just the brew boiler according for espresso only usage
- Switchable between internal water reservoir or fully plumbed connection to mains water supply
|Boiler Capacity||1.5L steam, 0.8L brew. Both boilers stainless steel and insulated.|
|Fresh Water Tank||3.0L tank or from mains- switchable|
|Power consumption (Australian specification)||2 x 1000W|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||approx 360 x 430 x 430 mm|