Arrived and in stock
- Includes 2 x 480g fresh roast specialty coffee and backwash detergent.
- Save 5% on a wide range of grinders and 10% off most accessories when packaged with this machine. Coupons at checkout
- Settle your account via cash/direct transfer and we add a complimentary e-61 naked portafilter ($75).
This compact e-61 heat exchanger machine offers exceptional performance with class leading build quality and PID control of boiler temperature- all on a compact footprint. The Vivi PID can also be upgraded with the addition of a red, white or walnut handle set. Please note Australian stock is configured with steam wand to the left.
Milk texture performance is outstanding with excellent dry steam and perfect microfoam is easy to obtain.
We are delighted with the performance of the Izzo Vivi.
- Large 1.8L copper boiler
- Shot timer (not available in similar priced competitors)
- PID controller
- Temperature display in deg. C or F
- Slimline drip tray with magnet to ensure optimum placement
- Recessed cup tray for lower overall height with cups in place
- 125mm distance between drip tray and coffee group, for those who prefer larger cups
- Boiler AND System pressure gauges
- Boiler with drain plug (not available in similar priced competitors)
- Mushroom, gicleur, top nut in stainless steel
- e-61 commercial group with automatic pre-infusion
- Finely crafted 304 stainless steel case (almost all similar priced competitors use powdercoat)
- Swivel stainless steel, cool-touch hot water and steam wands
- Spring loaded valve handles. It’s impossible to damage the washers to make them leak.
- Two hole steam tip
- Easy access to the water tank
- Vibratory pump
- Low water sensor
- Two complete 58 mm portafilters (one single and one double)
- Stainless steel blind filter
- Stainless steel base high quality tamper
Download the Vivi Pid parts diagram
|Boiler Capacity||1.8L PID controlled|
|Fresh Water Tank||2.0L|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||approx 290 x 410 x 350 mm|