The Rocket Espresso Mozzafiato range offers two models:
- Mozzafiato Tipo V (vibration pump not plumbable)
- Mozzafiato Evoluzione R- an upgrade over the Giotto Type V with tank and rotary pump. This quieter option can be plumbed to mains water or run from the internal tank.
Both models offer:
- standard PID temperature control
- standard stainless steel cup surround
- near silent rotary pump
- stainless steel tulip profile feet
- Direct plumbing R58 and Evoluzione installation check list
- Talk Coffee guide to plumbing your espresso machine
Download the 2018 Rocket Espresso Technical specification sheet
Download the 2018 Rocket Espresso domestic machine range brochure
Features taken directly from the Rocket Espresso commercial espresso machine range give the Mozzafiato superior technology that is normally only found in full sized commercial espresso machines.
Now with PID temperature control, insulated boilers and the Rocket Espresso 9 mm boiler end plates, stability and temperature control is further enhanced.
Prefer a different colour? We can arrange and install customisation to your requirements.
A wide range of accessories for this machine are available from our e-shop
Aspects you may wish to consider
|Easy fill via removable plate on cup warmer||Drip tray is small, but easy to remove and empty.|
|Easily accessible switch behind tank to switch to plumbed operation||Employs powdercoat chassis unlike the stainless steel of some competitors|
|2 piece adjustable stainless steel feet|
|narrow band PID temperature control||Drip tray must be removed to access PID|
|Cool touch wands|
|Excellent steam tip for easy milk texture|
|Unique, minimalist design|
|Fresh Water Tank||2.9L tank|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||33 x 42.5 x 40 cm|
|Pump||Vibration- Type V
Rotary- EVO R
|Weight||23kg- Type V
28kg Evoluzione R