Includes complimentary delivery
The Everpure Conserv 75E High Efficiency Reverse Osmosis System is used for Espresso and low volume coffee brewing applications. This RO system is also referred to EV9977-00, EV9977-01, EV9977-02, and EV9977-03.
- Espresso / Coffee
- Low volume applications
- The Everpure Conserv 75E High Efficiency Reverse Osmosis System is designed for espresso and combination applications, such as espresso machines and ice makers.
The system includes:
- 4FC5 Pretreatment Carbon Filter
- High efficiency GRO-75EN RO Membrane Cartridge
- Onboard RO water storage tank
- 4CC Post Treatment Calcite Feeder
- Blending valve to balance effluent mineral content in the water
- 4CB5 Post Carbon FIlter Cartridge
This RO system permits tailored blending to produce the ideal mineral content for your preferred tasting espresso. The blending valve adjusts the right balance of minerals in the water for optimal scale and corrosion reduction, helping to prolong equipment life. Its compact design allows to be mounted on the wall, countertop, or under your bench.
This system protects against contaminants that affect the taste and odour of your water and coffee beverages, while removing dirt, particulates, and unwanted dissolved minerals.
- Daily Production Rate: 191.20 Lpd
- Service Flow Rate: 50-85 psi
- Overall Dimensions: 47.5cm x 43.1cm x 26cm
- Inlet Connection: 3/8 OD inch John Guest fitting
- Outlet Connection: 3/8 OD inch John Guest fitting
- Wastewater Line Connection: 1/4 OD inch John Guest fitting
- Operating Pressure Requirements: 40-85 psi, non-shock
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 125 psi / 8.6 bar
- Inlet Temperature: 0-37.7 degrees Celsius
- Inlet TDS: 1,000 ppm max.
- Operating Weight: 24.04 kg
- Wastewater Production: 53-75 Lpd @ 414kpa, 25 degrees Celsius
- Wastewater Drain Line Capacity: 0.05 gpm (200ml/m) to open atmosphere
- Storage Tank Capacity: 3.8 L
- Compact design allows for installation on wall, countertop, or under your bench.
- Cartridge replacement is simple, quick, and clean.
- Choose a mounting location that is suitable to support the full weight of the system.
- Allow 6.4 cm clearance below the cartridge for easy cartridge replacement.
- Install vertically with cartridges hanging down.
- Descale equipment prior to application.
- Replace all cartridges and RO membrane every 12 months.