The Everpure EV997500 (LVRO-75HE) is a complete mineral reduction water processing system – Reverse Osmosis System. The Everpure LVRO-75HE RO System protects against contaminants that cause unwanted taste and odours, while also removing dirt, particulates, and dissolved minerals. It also improves equipment life and performance by removing at least 95% of all dissolved solids that cause scale build-up in machines. This RO system is ideal for water coolers and other evaporative equipment which is not emptied frequently.
- Water coolers
- Low volume applications
The system includes:
- mineral reduction processor
- carbon filter cartridge
- high efficiency GRO-75EN Reverse Osmosis Cartridge
- Service Flow Rate: 0.197 Lpm
- Overall Dimensions: 39.4 cm x 24.1 cm x 12.5 cm
- Inlet Connection: 3/8 OD inch John Guest fitting
- Outlet Connection: 3/8 OD inch John Guest fitting
- Wastewater Line and Sample Port Connection: 1/4 OD inch John Guest fitting
- Operating Pressure Requirements: 40-125 psi, non-shock
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 125 psi / 8.6 bar
- Inlet Temperature: 0-48 degrees Celsius
- Inlet TDS: 1,000 ppm max.
- Operating Weight: 17.96 kg
- Wastewater Production: 53-75 Lpd @ 414kpa, 25 degrees Celsius
- Wastewater Drain Line Capacity: 0.05 gpm (200ml/m) to open atmosphere
- Compact design makes installation flexible and easy, with a small footprint.
- Cartridge replacement is easy, quick, and clean.
- Choose a mounting location that is suitable to support the full weight of the system.
- A tank assembly may be placed above, below, or alongside the water processor assembly.
- Install vertically with cartridges hanging down.
- Descale equipment prior to application.
- Replace the Everpure carbon cartridges (2FC5-S and 2CB5) every 12 months and the Everpure GRO-75EN RO Membrane every 2 years.
PLEASE NOTE: This system does not include a tap or storage tank.