- ETA early September 2020. Preorders are open
- Includes full bench test, 500g fresh roast specialty coffee and backwash detergent.
- Add a grinder AND settle your account via direct transfer PayID/Osko and we add a stainless body e-61 super naked portafilter ($95)
- Package deal? Receive 5% discount on your grinder when packaged with this machine. Coupon at checkout. *excludes Etzinger and Olympia Express
- Save 10% off most accessories when packaged with this machine. use tendiscount as your discount code at checkout
- Optional 5 year extended warranty for local purchasers
The Alex IV PID plus AUS is the heat exchanger machine produced on the same chassis as an Alex Duetto. It’s the big brother to the Izzo Vivi PID and adds a much larger boiler and rotary pump to the specification.
This machine can also be upgraded with the addition of a timber handle set.
Features of the Alex IV plus PID AUS:
- Australian spec. Includes steam tip set ($65) and high quality machined tamper ($75)
- Slimline drip tray with magnet to ensure optimum placement. 1.5cm lower than previous models
- Recessed cup tray for lower overall height with cups in place
- 125mm distance between drip tray and coffee group, for those who prefer larger cups. 2.5cm greater than previous models
- Increased distance from steam and hot water to body and full stainless front panel to avoid any damage from the wands
- Pressure of the rotary pump can easily be adjusted from outside, through a hole placed laterally at the bottom of the machine
- Certification NSF/ANSI 372 for coffee group and NSF certification for chromed parts.
- Large copper 2.3L boiler for unlimited steam and excellent shot to shot temperature stability
- Easy access for maintenance of the heating elements through the lower inspection plates
- Shot-timer PID which indicates the shot time in seconds- activated by lifting the lever
- Switchable between internal water reservoir or fully plumbed connection to mains water supply
|Boiler Capacity||2.3L copper heat exchange, insulated.|
|Fresh Water Tank||3.0L tank or from mains- switchable|
|Power consumption (Australian specification)||1570W|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||approx 360 x 430 x 430 mm|